You can now spread the cost of your purchase!
Become an Adult First Aid
Price: £795 (Pay monthly options available)
Delivery: Online (Self-paced) and 1 day practical session
Duration: Approximately 1- 3 months
What's included in the Adult First Aid
- Principles and priorities of first aid
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) and AED (Automated External Defibrillator) use
- Management of injuries and medical conditions like bleeding, burns, fractures, and shock
- Handling emergency situations and ensuring safety
- Legal aspects of first aid and record keeping
- No prior first aid knowledge is required.
- The course is regularly updated to reflect the latest guidelines and practices in first aid.
- You may be exempt from this element of the package if you already hold this qualification have professional registration as a Nurse, Doctor, Paramedic etc. Speak to our team for more details.
Each month you'll be able to access an exclusive webinar covering topics such as:
- Ice breakers and activities
- Supporting learners with different needs
- Utilising scenarios and role playing activities
- Carrying out effective assessment
Webinars will be available to access from your QualifiedTrainer™ Portal and will support your ongoing development as a trainer.
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Session Plans
- Engage in unit based assignments that cover each section of the course.
- Assignments are both theoretical and contextual, grounded in real-life teaching scenarios to ensure a thorough understanding of practical applications.
- The assignments are designed to guide learners through the intricacies of the full teaching and learning cycle.
- Constructive feedback will be provided by our expert tutors, with opportunities for resubmission, ensuring all concepts are thoroughly grasped.
This session encapsulates all elements from the course's three units, ensuring a holistic understanding:
- Begin with a clear and concise introduction, present specific aims and outcomes, engage learners with an appropriate icebreaker, and address essential health and safety considerations.
- Execute an inclusive lesson that incorporates diverse teaching resources and methods to cater to varied learner needs.
- Conclude by evaluating learners' understanding and summarising key lesson takeaways.
Supplementary materials, including a structured scheme of work, a detailed lesson plan, objective learner evaluations, and a reflective self-assessment, will enhance the depth and clarity of your microteaching session.
Do not miss!
Buy the Adult & Paediatric First Aid QualifiedTrainer™ courses together
for just £995 (inc. VAT).
What can I do as a
First Aid QualifiedTrainer™?
Affiliate Training Centre
Deliver Workplace Training
Start Your Own Training Business
What our learners say
Did this course through my work and they made everything simple and easy to understand. The learning platform was also easy to operate on a phone which doesn't happen with other providers.
Great company to choose to do your training with. Very informative, course is very well set out and structured . There always on hand for any queries you may stumble across whilst studying also very quick with feedback and marking. Id highly recommend The Training Initiative.
Frequently asked questions
What is the Adult First Aid QualifiedTrainer™ package?
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF)
- Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF)
- Resource packs (including PowerPoint, Session Plans and Assessments) for Emergency First Aid at Work, First Aid at Work.
- 12 Months FREE CPD
Who is this package suitable for?
What if I already have some of the qualifications listed?
I'm a registered healthcare professional, do I need to complete the First Aid Qualifications?
What is the Level 3 Award in Education and Training?
How long will it take me?
Will I receive a certificate upon completing the course?
You'll also receive the Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF) - valid for 3 years.